From quiet country roads of Kedah. Faiz has seen a lot throughout his 23 year life.
Once a very enthusiastic, though sometimes questionable motorcyclist, if you need to know something about your bike, he’s like a walking computer for two and four-stroke bikes.
Despite his in depth knowledge of motorcycle being his main forte (which Akmal hates because he can’t ride one) Faiz also has a vast automotive knowledge, it all came when his dad worked for a premium car transportation service, from seeing all those fancy, powerful cars, Faiz caught car fever and never stopped. All this automotive enthusiasm became even more exciting when he met Akmal, finally a person who has the same interest, and could discuss, talk about and sometimes argue on cars.
Over these couple of months he has spent time building and tuning his dream bike, a Yamaha TZM 150 to perfection, and more recently, planning to restore one of his original daily driver. This brings us to the cars and bikes he has.
- Yahama LC 135
- First motorcycle bought brand new.
- Modded to go much faster.
- Wicked sounding exhaust system.
- Owns a couple of cover sets.
- De-tuned for a more cheaper and reliable daily rider.
- 1990 Proton Saga 1.5 Megavalve
- Mechanically ran great, sort of.
- Swapped an automatic for a 5-speed manual.
- The oldest car in the college parking lot.
- Won a red light race against a newer Proton.
- Never had a full tank of fuel.
- Currently in plans of being restored to near factory condition.
- 1990’s Yamaha TZM 150
- Bought second hand from an owner who kept it in factory condition.
- Changed to period-correct cover sets.
- Tuned to make more horsepower.
You can check out Faiz’s Youtube channel: